Safety at Burton Brothers Amusements is a top priority. Prior to opening, each piece of equipment is carefully inspected by a skilled midway manager and a ride superintendent using a inspection checklist. Each winter, we work extensively repairing, repainting, and refurbishing our equipment at our full service winter quarters facility in Shirley, Indiana. Each member of our family are certified NAARSO safety inspectors.
Below is a list of general rules that can help make your day at any carnival, fair, or amusement park even safer.
- KEEP hands, arms and legs inside ride at all times.
- USE safety equipment such as a seat belt, shoulder harness or lap bar when provided.
- STAY in ride until it comes to a complete stop.
- READ posted rules.
- OBSERVE age, height and weight restrictions.
- FOLLOW instructions of ride operator.